I am a third year graduate student in Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) Tcloud Group, under the supervision of Prof. Zhengwei Qi. I got my bachelor degree from SJTU in 2013. Here is my CV and personal page.
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Software Building, Room 5406
My research interest lies in program analysis and computer systems, focusing on developing techniques to enhance software reliability and security.
- Improving responsiveness of Android applications
- API misuses cause poor responsiveness and even ANR bugs for Android applications. This project aims at identifying the most common API misuses in real-world applications and developing fixing techniques. We developed an Android application rewriting framework for this purpose and analyzed 140 thousands Android apps.
- Flexible and extensible runtime verification for Java
- Static deployment and limited event types hinder the practical application of runtime verification systems. This project proposes a novel framework for flexible and extensible runtime verification. Our experimental result shows our tool can gain 21% less runtime overhead and 54% less heap consumption, compared with previous tools. The work is published at SEKE2015.
- A virtualization based monitoring system for live forensics
- Digital evidences hold great significance for governing cybercrime. Unfortunately, previous evidence acquisition tools are prone to be compromised. We propose VAIL, a novel virtualization based monitoring system for live forensics, which employs hardware assisted virtualization technique to gather integrated information from the native computer system. Meanwhile, the execution of the target system will not be interrupted and VAIL keeps immune to attacks from the target system. The work has been published as a journal paper.
- Enhancing data security in the cloud environment
- The project aims at providing solutions to data security problems in the cloud environment, including attributes based encryption, provable data possession and searchable symmetric encryption. We improved current algorithms and developed a prototype system.
- Chengcheng Xiang, Zhengwei Qi, Walter Binder.
- Flexible and Extensible Runtime Verification for Java. pdf slides
- The 27th International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (SEKE 2015).
- Xianming Zhong, Chengcheng Xiang, Miao Yu, Zhengwei Qi, and Haibing Guan.
- A virtualization based monitoring system for mini-intrusive live forensics. pdf
- International Journal of Parallel Programming, pages 1–17, 2013.
- Rui Xin, Zhengwei Qi, Shiqiu Huang, Chengcheng Xiang, Yudi Zheng, Yin Wang, and Haibing Guan.
- An automation-assisted empirical study on lock usage for concurrent programs. pdf
- In Software Maintenance (ICSM), 2013 29th IEEE International Conference on, pages 100–109. IEEE, 2013.