From Trusted Cloud Group
Yongqiang Gao (高永强)，Ph.D
- '09 Doctoral Student in Shanghai Key Laboratory of Scalable Computing and Systems
- Email: gaoyongqiang AT sjtu.edu.cn
- Office: Software Building, Room 5401
My main research interests are computer architecture, virtualization and green computing.
- Yongqiang Gao, Haibing Guan, Zhengwei Qi, Yang Hou, Liang Liu
- A Multi-objective Ant Colony System Algorithm for Virtual Machine Placement in Cloud Computing
- Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 79( 8):1230-1242, 2013
- Yongqiang Gao, Haibing Guan, Zhengwei Qi, Bin Wang, Liang Liu
- Quality of Service Aware Power Management for Virtualized Data Centers
- Journal of Systems Architecture, 59(4–5): 245–259, 2013.
- Yongqiang Gao, Haibing Guan, Zhengwei Qi, Tao Song, Fei Huan, Liang Liu
- Service Level Agreement Based Energy-Efficient Resource Management in Cloud Data Centers
- Computers and Electrical Engineering, 40（5）:1621-1633,2014.
- Yongqiang Gao, Haibing Guan, Zhengwei Qi, Bin Wang
- An Ant Colony System Algorithm for The Problem of Server Consolidation in Virtualized Data Centers
- Journal of Computational Information Systems, 2012
- Ruhui Ma, Haibing Guan, Erzhou Zhu, Yongqiang Gao, Alei Liang
- Code Cache Management based on Working Set in Dynamic binary translator
- Computer Science and Information Systems, 2011
- Yongqiang Gao, Zhengwei Qi, Yubin Wu, Rui Wang, Liang Liu, Jitao Xu, Haibing Guan.
- A Power and Performance Management Framework for Virtualized Server Clusters
- The 2011 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Green Computing and Communications, Chengdu, Sichuan, China, August 4-5, 2011.