I'm now a third year graduate student in the School of Software of SJTU. My advisor is Professor Zhengwei Qi.
My research insterests focus on program analysis, embedded system and software engineering.
Now I'm working in the Program Analysis Group.
- Email/MSN: hsqfire at hotmail dot com
- QQ: 43one6940
- Local Symbolic Execution
- LUPA: Lock Usage Pattern Analysis
- Ruoyu Zhang, Shiqiu Huang, Zhengwei Qi, Haibing Guan, Static Program Analysis Assisted Dynamic Taint Tracking for Software Vulnerability Discovery, Computers & Mathematics with Applications archive Volume 63 Issue 2, January, 2012
- Ruoyu Zhang, Shiqiu Huang, Zhengwei Qi, Haibin Guan, Combining Static and Dynamic Analysis to Discover Software Vulnerabilities, IMIS 2011.
- Kan Zhou, Shiqiu Huang, Zhengwei Qi, Jian Gu, Beijun Shen. Enhance Dataflow Analysis with Function Recognition, E-Forensics 2010, Shanghai, China. [download]
- Kan Zhou, Shiqiu Huang, Shan Huang, Zhengwei Qi, Jian Gu, Haibing Guan. Enhance Dataflow Analysis with Function Recognition, China Communications, 2010, 7(6): 24-29. [download]
- Gengbiao Chen, Zhuo Wang, Ruoyu Zhang, Kan Zhou, Shiqiu Huang, Kangqi Ni, Zhengwei Qi, A Refined Decompiler to Generate C Code with High Readability. In proceeding of 17th Working Conference on Reverse Engineering, 2010, pages 150-154.
- Buglist of DsVD
- How to use DynamoRIO to intercept function call
- Description of Memory Recorder in DsVD
- Analysis of DynamoRIO
- Experiments on SDCF
- how to add auto-initialization capacity for KLEE
- Effective Memory Protection Using Dynamic Tainting. 01.16.10
- Loop-extended symbolic execution on binary programs. 03.24.10
- Using Positive Tainting and Syntax-Aware Evaluation to Counter SQL Injection Attacks. 05.05.10
- Exploiting Program Dependencies for Scalable Multiple-Path Symbolic Execution. 09.21.10
- Has the Bug Really Been Fixed. 11.16.10